- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Experience other cultures at April 24 fair
April 16, 2009
The Students Without Borders Club at Dordt College is hosting a cultural fair Friday, April 24, from 4:30-7:30 p.m. in the Campus Center’s DeYager Activity Area.
This free event offers traditional clothing, cuisine, art, music, games, stories, and dances from at least a dozen countries.
Country displays will also be set up, with international students available to answer questions regarding their hometowns.
The opportunity to sample cuisines from around the world will also be offered A $1 fee will be charged for refreshments made during cooking demonstrations.
Countries that will be represented at the fair include Canada, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Mexico, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and the United States. A few local stores will also set up booths and have items available for purchase. Area children and adults are welcome to attend.
For more information about the fair or the Students Without Borders Club, contact the president, Sonam Tsering.
- Calendar of Events
- revealWeek of Welcome
- reveal50th Class Reunion
- revealAg Summit 2015
- Business as Mission
- revealChristian Community Development Iowa
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt College Math Challenge
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealIowa Conference on Presidential Politics
- Math on the Northern Plains
- Math Teachers' Circle
- Middle School Math Bees
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps
- revealSummer Seminars
- Tour of Africa