NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Engineering students show senior projects tonight
April 25, 2007
The Dordt College Engineering Department invites the public to presentations of senior design projects on Wednesday, April 25, at 7:30 p.m. in the Science Building Lecture Hall SB-101.
Six projects will be demonstrated. They are:
• A camera dolly designed by Dan De Jong (Lansing, IL), Cody Ellens (Lacombe, AB), Tom Hubers (Milaca, MN) and Ryan Swanson (DeMotte, IN). Sponsored by Prairie Grass Productions and presented at 7:35 p.m.
• Dordt College Clock Tower designed by Craig Bielema (Fulton, IL), Ashley Prins (Foremost, AB) and Chris Wyenberg (Winnipeg, MB). Sponsored by Dordt College and presented at 7:55 p.m.
• All Seasons Center Energy Audit by Jason De Stigter (Colorado Springs, CO), Becky Mastbergen (Sanborn, IA) and Rick Scholtens (Orange City, IA). Sponsored by Dordt College and presented at 8:15 p.m.
• Vermeer/Link Seat Suspension, designed by Aaron De Bruin (Oskaloosa, IA) and Tim Jabaay (Sioux Center, IA). Sponsored by Link Manufacturing in Sioux Center and Vermeer Manufacturing in Pella, presented at 8:45 p.m.
• Personal Electric Commuter Vehicle designed by Calvin Doornbos (Sioux Center, IA), Jon Hjelle (Fergus Falls, MN) and Nathan Miller (Sioux Center, IA). Sponsored by Dordt College and presented at 9:05
• Hybrid Renewable Energy Project designed by Nick Draayer (Sioux Center, IA), Roy Duininck (Prinsburg, MN), Travis Hoekstra (Chino, CA), and Cody Lieuwen (Platte, SD). Sponsored by Dordt College and presented at 9:25.
The public is cordially invited to attend these presentations.
Media Access: Download Word Version