- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Lynch to present flute recital
April 26, 2006
Ruth Lynch will present a senior flute recital at Dordt College on Wednesday, May 3, at 7:30 p.m. in the B.J. Haan Auditorium.
Lynch is a flute performance and pedagogy major, with a second major in elementary special education. She is the daughter of Walter and Karen Lynch, Spirit Lake, ID.
Also participating in the recital will be Mallory McConnell on the cello; Hannah Hooyer on violin; Connie Du Mez on viola; and Marlys Grimm on the piano.
Lynch will be playing a Bach sonata, a Mozart quartet with strings, the famous Poulenc flute sonata, an experimental 20th century composition, and Reinecke’s “Undine” Sonata, which musically tells a tale from German folklore. Lynch’s instructor while attending Dordt College has been Stephanie Kocher.
The public is invited to attend this free recital and a reception following the performance.
Media Access: Download Word Version
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps