RESOURCES & SERVICES
The alumni office is your link to Dordt College. Our staff is eager to help. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- If you need help locating a roommate or classmate or simply want to expand your network, contact our staff at 712-722-6022.
- Want to share news with your fellow alumni in the Voice? Please let us know whenever there's a change in your life such as a move, a marriage, a new job, a special honor or award, or a new baby.
- If you're looking for a new job, need to hire someone, or would like to help other alumni or students looking for work, our Career Development Center is ready to help.
- We've set up a network on LinkedIn to allow you to connect with like-minded professionals.
- Coming for a visit? You're always welcome here. Whether you're passing through the area and need a place to spend the night or want to get the old gang together for a weekend reunion, the Alumni House is where you want to be.
- Would you like a campus tour? Call or email the alumni office. We'll be glad to show you around.
Your comments and suggestions are important to us. Voice them directly to the alumni office or through your alumni representative on the Alumni Council. Twenty-six alumni represent the interests of your 18,000+ member alumni association.