- The history curriculum begins with an introductory Western Culture and Worldviews course and continues with a range of survey courses on Latin American, American, European, Muslim, and Far Eastern societies and cultures. Courses span from ancient to contemporary history.
- As a history major, you’ll select upper-level studies in American and European history, such as U.S. Civil War and Reconstruction or the Modern Middle East.
- A variety of study abroad programs allow you to experience life and culture in countries throughout the world.
- Many courses offer cross-disciplinary connections with other programs.
- As a history major you’ll learn to develop the tools a historian needs for further historical studies, you’ll take a course in historiography to develop a Christian perspective on interpreting history, and you’ll participate in a senior seminar where you’ll practice research, writing, and presentation skills.