STUDIES PROGRAM IN CONTEMPORARY EUROPE (SPICE)
Step 1: Obtain approval from your college/university for a semester on an off-campus program:
- Dordt students: See Alexis Kreun (CA 133) for internal approval (pre-application) materials and instructions.
- Students from other colleges/universities:
- Go to your off-campus office or Registrar's Office to request approval for a semester on SPICE.
- Print and complete the Dordt College Off-Campus Programs—Institutional Visitor Enrollment Form and get the required signature and seal.
- Official transcript: Ask for the appropriate request form in your Registrar's Office.
Step 2: Complete all SPICE application materials:
- SPICE application: Preview the application, collect the required information, write your essay answers, then complete and submit the application online.
- $50 application fee, payable to Dordt College SPICE.
- Recommendations: Print three copies of the Recommendation Form, print and sign your name after one of the statements, and give to two faculty members and one student services member, pastor, or employer to complete.
- Housing form: Complete and submit this form online (this form is due with the application materials so that the process of selecting host families can begin immediately after students are accepted).
Step 3: Mail your application materials:
- Dordt College Off-Campus Programs—Institutional Visitor Enrollment Form (only for non-Dordt students)
- Official transcript (or have your Registrar's Office send it)
- $50 application fee
- Three recommendations (or have the faculty/student services members mail them)
Mail these to:
Alexis Kreun, coordinator of off-campus programs
498 Fourth Ave. NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250-1606
All application materials are due by October 10, 2015.